A normal mower requires regular maintenance, and associated costs tend to increase as the mower ages.
These costs of servicing can include:
- Replacement blades
- Spark plugs
- Engine rebuilds
This adds unexpected expense each time your mower requires a service and is a real cost people often forget to factor into their purchasing decisions.
Unlike a petrol mower, your MoeBot requires very little maintenance.
- Blades need to be replaced every 3 months approx.
- Grass and dirt brushed off
- Wipe down with a cloth and mild soapy water with a microfibre cloth
- Don’t leave in torrential rain
- Never use a high-pressure hose to clean your MoeBot
- Every 2-3 years depending on amount of use, replace the lithium battery
All parts are replaceable on your Robot Lawn mower and in most circumstances do not require specialist expertise to change a part.